♋ PANCREATIC CANCER Signs and Symptoms You Shouldn’t Ignore
🆕 Your first time around here? Be sure to **subscribe** and **hit the bell button** to stay in the know with our latest content:
⚠️ Wanna get the full scoop?
+ Here is the extended and *complete version* of this video: https://youtu.be/8VNBRoWBwxk
☘️ We’ve got a bunch of other plant-ish videos you might want to scope out, too:
1. Colon Cancer Warning Signs and Symptoms You Shouldn’t Ignore: https://youtu.be/jRXWkXTj_n8
2. BREAST CANCER Warning Signs and Symptoms You Shouldn’t Ignore: https://youtu.be/kUL8klKjURU
🔎 We’ll be diving into these QUESTIONS and giving you the SCOOP today:
1. What is pancreatic cancer?
2. What are the types of the pancreatic cancer?
3. What are the signs of the pancreatic cancer?
4. What are the symptoms of the pancreatic cancer?
5. What are the 1st signs of pancreatic cancer?
6. What are the early signs of pancreas problems?
7. How long can you have pancreatic cancer before you know it?
8. Can I check myself for pancreatic cancer?
9. What are the signs and symptoms of the pancreatic cancer?
10. What are the early signs and symptoms of the pancreatic cancer?
PANCREATIC CANCER Signs and Symptoms You Shouldn’t Ignore
*What Is Pancreatic Cancer?*
Pancreatic cancer is a disease characterized by uncontrolled cell growth in the pancreas, a gland responsible for hormone regulation and digestion. It typically starts in the pancreas ducts and often goes undetected in its early stages. This cancer is challenging to treat due to its resistance to common cancer drugs. Ongoing research emphasizes early detection through genetic testing and advanced imaging, but more understanding is needed to effectively manage this aggressive cancer.
*Types of Pancreatic Cancer*
Pancreatic cancer can be classified into two primary categories:
1. Exocrine tumors: These account for over 90% of all pancreatic tumors. The most prevalent form of pancreatic cancer is adenocarcinoma, which originates in the cells lining various organs.
2. Neuroendocrine tumors: Representing fewer than 10% of pancreatic tumors, these are also known as NETs (Islet cell carcinoma is an alternative term for NETs).
*What Are the Symptoms of Pancreatic Cancer?*
Unfortunately, early indicators of pancreatic cancer are often absent. Typically, symptoms become evident only when the tumor starts affecting other organs in your digestive system. Possible pancreatic cancer symptoms may include:
Jaundice denotes the yellowing of the skin and eyes due to an excess of bilirubin (a component of bile) in the bloodstream. A growth in the pancreatic head has the potential to constrict the bile duct, impeding the passage of bile from the gallbladder to the small intestine. This obstruction leads to an accumulation of bilirubin. Individuals with jaundice may also encounter skin itchiness, abnormally dark ….., and pale or clay-colored stools.
Before we go any further, in order to support your channel and help us with the YouTube algorithm, please like the video and subscribe to our channel. Your support means a lot to us.
*2. Abdominal Bloating (Ascites)*
Ascites refers to the unusual accumulation of fluid in the abdomen, leading to swelling and distension of the belly.
*3. Pain (Usually in the Abdomen or Back)*
Discomfort in the upper abdomen or mid-back may occur when the tumor exerts pressure on or infiltrates nearby nerves or organs around the pancreas. Pain can also result from the tumor obstructing the digestive tract.
*4. Digestive Problems*
In individuals with pancreatic cancer, common digestive issues include reduced appetite, indigestion, and nausea. These symptoms often arise when a pancreatic tumor compresses the stomach or the initial part of the small intestine, causing food to linger in the stomach and giving rise to various digestive problems, including nausea and vomiting. Furthermore, digestive issues may arise because of either the obstruction of the pancreatic duct through which pancreatic enzymes travel or changes in the production of these enzymes in the pancreas.
*5. Changes in Stools*
Several pancreatic cancer patients experience diarrhea, constipation, or a combination of both.
#cancer #pancreaticcancer #pancreas #signs #symptoms #tumors #plants_show #plantsshow #plants #medicinal_plants #herbs #remedy
* *Stay Plant-ish* *