This video is for everyone who is interested in learning the basics of treatment options in stage IV colorectal cancer. It answers the questions like
– What is stage IV rectal cancer? Where all can there be metastasis in stage IV colorectal cancer?
– When to give chemotherapy? When to add targeted therapy to it? When to give or take immunotherapy?
– When is surgery an option in stage IV rectal cancer?
– How to sequence therapy in presence of metastatic cancer?
– How to discuss the options with the patient and their family?
This video explains and answers all these questions in a very simple and systematic manner. So, Do have a look at this video and understand the basics of rectal cancer and colon cancer management.
WE SUPPORT AND RECOMMEND
Freedom of expression, positivity, and meditation: https://rdbl.co/3fQMStK
VISIT THE LINK, IF YOU DO TOO.
OUR MOST VIEWED SURGERY VIDEOS
STEP BY STEP LAPAROSCOPIC CHOLECYSTECTOMY: https://youtu.be/wl5-vgD6MNU
CRITICAL VIEW OF SAFETY IN LAP CHOLECYSTECTOMY: https://youtu.be/KRUtcDtr4u8
So. let’s have fun…
Do SHARE, SUBSCRIBE, LIKE if you like the approach to this video.
Also, LEAVE TOPICS, SUGGESTIONS in the comments.
Let’s make surgery fun, factual, and free…